-->

Pages

Thursday 2 May 2013

Allard's Lounge

You may or may not have heard me bang on about Tynemouth before, but I'm about to do it again so brace yourselves.

Saturday night was a joint-birthday celebration night out with some friends from work and, as always, we decided to go out in Tynemouth for something to eat. We went to the wonderful Allard's Lounge and had lots of cocktails and some fabulous food! Being a bit of an addict to Allard's cocktails I tried out "A day at the races" and a "Tynemouth Breeze"– both very refreshing and far too easy to drink. I would usually always get a "Butterscotch Beach"–like I did on Mother's day with my mamma– and I kind of wish I had, but it's never a bad time for a cocktail anyways, so it wont be long before I go back and get one!


Debra's burger was humongous! 


However, nothing could contend with the sharing paella that me and the mamma got between us. 


Loads of seafood, heaps of chicken and a ton of flavour. We. Were. Stuffed. I think by "sharing" they meant between 4 adults, not between two shorter-than-average ladies.


Holly and Breeze say hello/goodbye! Aren't they lush?!? They're our friends cute-as-can-be puppies and my new best friends.



1 comment:

  1. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.
    In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!


    Here is my website; helpful resources

    ReplyDelete